Wednesday, July 22, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAL MAL!! (2 weeks ago!!)


We celebrated Maleries 10th birthday July 6th, I'm just a wee bit behind on my posts, so sorry lovey!! Every year poor Maleries birthday has to contend with either our annual Utah trip or girls camp or sometimes both!!
We want you to know how much we LOVE and ADORE you. You keep the Perkins home full of life and entertained with your dancing, funny faces, jokes and sweet spirit (and sometimes theat spitfire attitude that we love so much). I cannot imagine life without you!! I hope some day Heavenly Father will let me in on his little secret of why I got so lucky to have such awesome kids. I love when we have our little mom and daughter dates and look forward to many, many more!! We are so proud of the young woman you are maturing into and are thankful for your example. Don't ever forget who you are and that you ARE loved, Love you long time!!














2 comments:

THE POTTLES said...

Finally! Just Kidding!!!

Linda Bennett said...

Good thing your kids have birthdays so that you post something! She is so dang cute!

LIFE IS SHORT, BREAK THE RULES, FORGIVE QUICKLY,
KISS SLOWLY, LOVE TRULY, LAUGH UNCONTROLLABLY,

AND NEVER REGRET ANYTHING THAT MADE YOU SMILE!!