Wednesday, November 4, 2009

While the parents are away the kids will play!!

First of all I want to preface this post by saying, that as a parent it makes my heart soooo happy to see our girls love each other and be such good friends! (Don't get me wrong they have their occasional disagreements but mostly they are great friends.) I love to check on them at night and find them snuggled up in the same bed together, or watching Kiley helping her sister with her homework or when they have friends over rather than locking each other out they are all laughing and having a blast together!! I hope they stay this close and can depend on each other forever! That is the true parent payday!!!

A few weeks ago Eric and I went out for a quick dinner date and left the kids home together as usual. When we came home everything was as it should be. Later that night, Kiley said mom Mal and I took some pictures with your camera will you upload them for us? I didn't think anything of this, they take silly pictures all the time. When I finally got around to looking at the pictures I just about died laughing. I had got the Halloween costume bins down out of the attic and they had a hay day making up outrageous outfits and just being their silly, obnoxious selves!!!









3 comments:

Jen Perkins said...

Those are hilarious!

melissa mae said...

Awesome! My sister and I are 11 months apart and have always been close. I have plenty of pictures of us doing things like this. You have some cute kids.

Naughty Newbee's said...

OMG!! Way too cute. I hope my girls will be just as close as yours. I enjoy their happy moments together and the sweetness they show when its there. :)

LIFE IS SHORT, BREAK THE RULES, FORGIVE QUICKLY,
KISS SLOWLY, LOVE TRULY, LAUGH UNCONTROLLABLY,

AND NEVER REGRET ANYTHING THAT MADE YOU SMILE!!