Wednesday, December 9, 2009

For the love of socks!!!

Keaton is the baby of our family, he is the most easy going and happy go lucky guy around. There are only a few things that really get him worked up. One is not being allowed to go outside and play, or being told it's time to come in, he would live outside if he could!! Being hungry, when he is hungry you had better feed him and he seems to ALWAYS be hungry! But the absolute biggest thing that will push him over the edge is his socks!!He has a thing with his socks. There will be 15 pair in his drawer but he won't wear any of them because he doesn't like how they fit. No one else would be able to tell the slightest difference but if you try and put a pair on him you will see the melt down of all melt downs!! How does this happen? I don't get it but I have learned there is really no point of trying to convince him, it ain't happening!!! The socks he will wear are practically brand new and have huge holes in them already and I have to watch to make sure he doesn't wear the same dirty pair for days in a row!! I really need to stock up on the ones he likes to wear but of course I can't remember where I got them. Hopefully his sock issues will be short lived. We still think he is one of the cutest kids around despite being a little obsessive.

1 comment:

melissa mae said...

tht is rad. I am the same way, I am sooo picky about how things feel and fit. Sometimes it drives Tom nuts, because he'll tell me something looks good and I'll keep changing because it doesn't "FEEL good".

LIFE IS SHORT, BREAK THE RULES, FORGIVE QUICKLY,
KISS SLOWLY, LOVE TRULY, LAUGH UNCONTROLLABLY,

AND NEVER REGRET ANYTHING THAT MADE YOU SMILE!!