Monday, July 14, 2008

A wicked good time!!

In April I got the opportunity to go to LA to see the Broadway play Wicked with a group of friends!

This trip ranked up there with my top 5 fav trips!! We laughed, shopped, laughed, ate, laughed, talked, laughed, played games, and shopped some more (oh and made a middle of the night trip to the beach in our pjs)!!


I am so lucky to have such a good group of friends that know how to have fun, and to have such an awesome husband that knows that I need these kind of trips and lets me go!

The play was absolutely amazing. I could watch it over and over again! We all got our picture with Elphaba and Glinda in their costumes and then we waited by the back door and got their
autographs on our shirts!

The rest is history because "what happens in LA stays in LA" right girls.
It was a little sad for it to all come to an end but we were tired and needed to catch up on sleep!
Eric picked us up and was a little annoyed by our code talk.
What a surprise I was in for when I got home! He had the house totally clean and he had laid sod in our side yard. I'm thinking I should leave more often!!!
Thanks for the memories girls this is a trip I will never forget and long live Nordstrom's Cafe!!!

No comments:

LIFE IS SHORT, BREAK THE RULES, FORGIVE QUICKLY,
KISS SLOWLY, LOVE TRULY, LAUGH UNCONTROLLABLY,

AND NEVER REGRET ANYTHING THAT MADE YOU SMILE!!