Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Girls Camp

Friday, May 23rd
It is finally here and we are ready to get on with it!!! It has been MONTHS in the planning, MANY sleepless nights, and to much stress on all of us. I have an amazing husband who is soooo supportive otherwise I don't think it would be possible to do what we do! I LOVE it though and in the end it is worth it. I can honestly say I have never had another calling that I have enjoyed so much, that has helped me to grow in more ways than I can count or that has blessed my life in so many ways. Our theme for this year is "We are all enlisted" kind of an Army theme, which has been so much fun. Today Our fourth year girls leave on the overnight pack in which Eric is going on as Priesthood! I am a little nervous for them because there is rain/snow in the weather forecast for the entire weekend. I will be going up a day early with our cooks, YCL leaders, nurse and a couple other leaders with our YCLs to set up and mentally prepare for when the rest of the girls get there on Saturday!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I just came across your blog (there was a link on my good buddy Alison Bosen's)
I love your background, it is very cute! I see that you are a new blogger, like me, and I just heard a huge rumor that there is going to be a blogging class offered at the Super Sat in October! I think it will be way fun!
I have a blog, too...
gueronikki.blogspot.com
Nicole Gonzalez

LIFE IS SHORT, BREAK THE RULES, FORGIVE QUICKLY,
KISS SLOWLY, LOVE TRULY, LAUGH UNCONTROLLABLY,

AND NEVER REGRET ANYTHING THAT MADE YOU SMILE!!