Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Keaton

January 17th
SERIOUSLY!! How can my baby be 7??? I keep telling him I am not letting him get any older but he says he doesn't know how to stop growing!!
This little guy has so many friends it is awesome and I am a sucker for birthdays. This year it was such a last minute thing, it just snuck up so quick. So needless to say I took the not always so cheap but easy and fun way out and had his birthday at Amazing Jakes in Mesa. It is a little boys dream come true. Laser tag, rock climbing, bumper cars, go carts, goofy golf, video games, various other rides and all you can eat!! I think a handful of them had somewhere in the ballpark of 6 ice cream cones each!!! One of the boys said "I know why they call this place Amazing Jakes, it is really amazing!!!!" My friends daughter Carlee made Keaton the most amazing cookie with the cardinals logo on it! The kids loved it!! Thank goodness for my good friends who came and helped me with all these little balls of energy!! As far as party's go it was a huge success! We didn't lose anyone, they had a blast and nobody got sick from all the junk I let them eat!!





No comments:

LIFE IS SHORT, BREAK THE RULES, FORGIVE QUICKLY,
KISS SLOWLY, LOVE TRULY, LAUGH UNCONTROLLABLY,

AND NEVER REGRET ANYTHING THAT MADE YOU SMILE!!