Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I forgot one.

The day after Christmas the Perkins clan headed up North to visit G&G Perkins in Pinedale and celebrate Christmas with them. We very much look forward to going up there, relaxing, eating good food, playing games and just relaxing together as a family.With all the Christmas preparation and excitement I did not do a very good job packing or gathering cold weather clothing. I knew it was going to be pretty cold and they had already had quite a bit of snow but I really didn't think the kids would brave the cold very long so I wasn't to worried about it. Boy was I wrong!! They pretty much lived out there! Sledding and played in the snow all day! They would come in soaked, freezing with bright red, rosy cheeks, get warm and do it all again!! Grandma and Grandpa feed us well and put up with all the chaos of kids going in and out and eating them out of house and home and we are so thankful to have such a beautiful place to visit!!




No comments:

LIFE IS SHORT, BREAK THE RULES, FORGIVE QUICKLY,
KISS SLOWLY, LOVE TRULY, LAUGH UNCONTROLLABLY,

AND NEVER REGRET ANYTHING THAT MADE YOU SMILE!!