Monday, January 9, 2012

Beyond behind!!

I have no idea why I let myself get this far behind!! There have been so many fun changes and things that have happened this past year and a half that I should have been journaling about. I don't know if it is even possible to catch up?
As part of getting excited about a new year I have recommitted myself to try and be better about blogging and taking photos (we shall see!!) I think I will start with December and back track when I feel inspired or can squeeze it in!
As always it seems like the whole month of December just whizzes by. I'm sure in part that is due to the overwhelming number of activities we try and cram in!! I was especially thankful for the couple weeks we had of cold, almost wintery like weather. For me it definitely helps to get in to the holiday spirit!!

1 comment:

Aakash said...

Thank For Sharing This Awsome Post I Really Liked It Pal I M Became Your Big Fan After reading This Article :-)
Actors
Actress
Political Leaders
Sports Stars
Entrepreneur
Roller Shutter Repair London

LIFE IS SHORT, BREAK THE RULES, FORGIVE QUICKLY,
KISS SLOWLY, LOVE TRULY, LAUGH UNCONTROLLABLY,

AND NEVER REGRET ANYTHING THAT MADE YOU SMILE!!