Monday, August 11, 2008

Girls Camp

Not even sure where to start?? Those of you who know me, know how much I love it, everything about it including a total lack of sleep or sanity. Mostly the 5 days we were gone went by super fast and are mostly a blur, but all in all I don't think things could have gone more smoothly. There is always some improvising to do though!! It was UNSEASONABLY cold and rainy so instead of snow cones we had hot chocolate, we had a fire almost the entire time and we shared camp with another Stake that was in West camp with not near enough cabins!! Our pack in girls got in to camp Saturday afternoon, after enduring an entire night of rain, hale, snow and freezing temperatures!! Those girls didn't get a wink of sleep but I couldn't be more proud of their endurance and they had an awesome time together despite everything!! We had a very peaceful spirit, with very little drama. Played a lot of games, had a rockin dance party, fun classes and memories that will hopefully last along time! Its unbelievable to me that next year my daughter will be their with me and neither of us can wait!!!
A huge shout out to my sisters and our good friends the Atkinson's for helping with our kiddos so we could go. It means a lot!!







No comments:

LIFE IS SHORT, BREAK THE RULES, FORGIVE QUICKLY,
KISS SLOWLY, LOVE TRULY, LAUGH UNCONTROLLABLY,

AND NEVER REGRET ANYTHING THAT MADE YOU SMILE!!