Monday, December 8, 2008

The day Eric's parents have waited a LONG time for!!

Saturday, November 29th
Russ and Jen are tying the knot today, forever and ever!

The sealing was awesome of course. Jen was a beautiful bride and Russ couldn't have looked happier! I absolutely love being together with family and friends in the temple, there aren't many things better than that. We are so happy for them and the knew life they are starting together.

I stayed after to help Jen G. take their wedding pictures. It was rejuvenating to see 2 people so in love and happy, it's contagious!! The reception was a good time. It was like the worlds biggest family reunion. It was unbelievable how many people were there and how many of them we knew. It is a small, small world. The kids really got a kick out of the Italian Soda bar. I think they went back like 10 times each (sorry!). We had fun dancing, socializing, and catching up with family we don't see often enough! Thanks Russ and Jen for sharing your special day with us and making the holiday weekend so memorable!! Welcome to the family Jen!!
Again I was so distracted that I didn't shoot enough pictures luckily Jen got some good ones that hopefully I can get from her!




After the reception we scooted home and tucked in some really tired little people and one big person and I went out for some for some more girl time. Jen was having a girls night and they invited me along. It's funny because they have all been friends for a long time, they were in young womens together and have stayed close through the years. A couple of them I met through Jen years ago but others I have met through other channels and have become good friends with (again it's a small, small world!) We did some serious laughing and really had a good time I think I called it quits around 2:30am it had already been a sleep deprived weekend and church was going to come way to early! But it was a good ending to a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe...we had SO much fun with you at girls night! Thanks for coming...you are invited anytime...especially sleep deprived, I SWEAR that makes them more fun!!

nelly said...

For sure you are invited! It was a fun night. Reception and all.

Michelle said...

Sounds like a really fun day! Love the pics of the kids. What a late night. You're a crazy girl!

Missi's Mess said...

You guys look like you had a lot of fun. Where is Eric. I can't believe Russ finally got married. You didn't even tell me he was dating any body. Well congrats to him.

LIFE IS SHORT, BREAK THE RULES, FORGIVE QUICKLY,
KISS SLOWLY, LOVE TRULY, LAUGH UNCONTROLLABLY,

AND NEVER REGRET ANYTHING THAT MADE YOU SMILE!!