Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to our baby!!

Happy Birthday Teat!!

You CAN"T be 6 already? Where has the time gone? Yesterday you were a chubby, happy baby and now you are an independent, fun loving big guy! I hope that you know how much you are loved. I have enjoyed being your mom more than anything else I have or ever could do in my life. You have the most pure and loyal heart (I'm glad you got that from your dad among other things!) and are loved by all who are blessed to know you!
At 6 you are a great little student, you soak up everything you are taught. You make friends everywhere you go and they love you because you are kind and patient, and most of the time a peacemaker! I love your passion for sports and your healthy competitiveness!! I can never get enough of watching you and dad wrestle every night ( no one will ever call you a wimp!) You are a Wii junky, as well as Lego Star Wars and Indiana Jones. We love your imagination and how observant you are (nothing gets past you). You have a sensitive side and the ladies love it!! I have no doubt you are destined for amazing stuff.. We will have fun celebrating you today. Happy Birthday and remember.....
I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
As long as I'm living my baby you'll be!

6 comments:

The Booher's said...

He is absolutely adorable! I love all of those cute picts! What a beautiful smile! I think he and Bella have the same b-day ( just 5 years apart!)

Nikki said...

Hi Keaton! Karina says Happy Birthday! you know... it must be a good day because it is JJ's birthday, too!

corbin6 said...

Happy Birthday Keat! WOW. 6 years already what the heck! Ashton look out your competition is one year older!!

Mollie said...

These pictures are precious! Your kids are just beautiful- I actually started feeling all teary-eyed reading this because Kambri turned one on Thurs. and it is all too real to me how time flies...reading your blog made it so much worse! Crap-I think Jared and I were married the year before he was born because I remember him being a new baby. Hope to see you soon- your blog is super cute.

Krazy Kobels said...

Hey your son is so cute!!! They grow up so fast.

Linda Bennett said...

Happy late birthday Keaton! I miss being able to see you now that you're a big kindergartner. Hope you had a great birthday. You're pretty much one of the coolest kids I know.

LIFE IS SHORT, BREAK THE RULES, FORGIVE QUICKLY,
KISS SLOWLY, LOVE TRULY, LAUGH UNCONTROLLABLY,

AND NEVER REGRET ANYTHING THAT MADE YOU SMILE!!