Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Survival Mode

To say it's been a while since I blogged may be a wee bit of an understatement! I have truly been in survival mode for months now, tired, unmotivated and unexcited about life. Thankfully I have FINALLY decided enough is enough. I am to feisty and stubborn to be held down for long, so I am back and it feels pretty darn good!! The crappy part is I have a lot of catching up to do on the blog, it's been a BUSY couple of months and promises only to get more busy in the next couple.

WARNING: An obscene amount of make up blogging to follow!!!

2 comments:

Kelliann said...

I'm glad you're back.=) It's always great to hear your updates.

Linda Bennett said...

Its about dang time...

LIFE IS SHORT, BREAK THE RULES, FORGIVE QUICKLY,
KISS SLOWLY, LOVE TRULY, LAUGH UNCONTROLLABLY,

AND NEVER REGRET ANYTHING THAT MADE YOU SMILE!!