Wednesday, April 22, 2009

PLEASE vote!!

Officer Bill Weigt is a good friend of mine from high school. Back in 2005 he was shot when responding to a robbery call and is now paralyzed from the waist down. Bill now works as a detective for Peoria in the robbery department I believe? He was nominated for the Americas Most Wanted All Star award!! Please go to www.AMW.com and vote for him! You can vote every day until May 4th and it is really easy (you don't have to register or anything!). It would be so cool to see him win. Im sure all the officers that have been nominated are equally as deserving but we have to support our home town heroes!!

4 comments:

Kelliann said...

I voted! (it's www.amw.com)

Me and Mr. P... said...

Thank you! and thanks for catching my error!

Linda Bennett said...

I voted too! I think I told you I babysat him for the first couple of years of his life. That didn't sound so bad until I realized that I'm old enough to have been your babysitter too. Ugh...the wrinkles must be real.

becki said...

I am voting too. How sweet.

LIFE IS SHORT, BREAK THE RULES, FORGIVE QUICKLY,
KISS SLOWLY, LOVE TRULY, LAUGH UNCONTROLLABLY,

AND NEVER REGRET ANYTHING THAT MADE YOU SMILE!!