Sunday, May 17, 2009

Busy doesn't even begin to cover it!!

I can always be found complaining about how hectic life is. You know the drill 4 kids, a part time job, a busy church calling and everything in between! The last couple weeks have been something else! It's been so crazy that instead of putting everything in to my calendar in my phone like usual, I printed a hard copy calendar to list everything out on so I can keep it straight!. For the most part it has all been the fun end of the year stuff but man I am worn out!!!

Just a quick recap of the recent activities in addition to the below posts.
A bunch of baseball games, usually 2 a week and 2 on Saturday's.
A funeral, that was heart breaking but a beautiful service.
A day trip up to Pine to check out girls camp followed by the Fathers and Sons camp out.
Malerie had a party to go to so it was Kiley and I and 5 of her friends while the boys were gone, what a party!!

SUNDAY
My darling niece's baby blessing, a family lunch and mothers day.
I was suppose to work but got put on call.

MONDAY
Keaton's Buddy picnic at the park, followed by delivering dance invitations to 8th graders
I was suppose to work but got put on call again!!
So I had a nice dinner with my hubby ( with everything else date night has been much neglected!)

TUESDAY
gym
some errands
baseball game
t-ball practice

WEDNESDAY
gym
can't remember what happened in between!!
Camp kick off
Went to a movie with a good friend!

THURSDAY
Kileys dance performance at school
Gym
a nice lunch with my mom
My baby graduated from kindergarten!!

FRIDAY
Pancakes and pajama with the kindergartners, we made probably 80 or more pancakes!
A solar BBQ with the 4th graders, followed by decorating for the 8th grade promotion dance. It turned out so pretty. I ran home dropped both the girls off for parties, took Keaton to a friends and headed back to the school for the slide show presentation. From there Eric and I ran to a Trek planning BBQ/meeting where I was almost falling asleep sitting up!!
SATURDAY
2 ball games-really good ones I might say!!
ran and got some groceries
Headed to a beautiful wedding!
Just four more days of this madness and it is on to some much needed R&R hopefully!

1 comment:

Team Seguritan said...

You did look really busy at church yesterday. I meant what I said about helping you out for girls camp. I can be your pee-on (is that how you'd spell it?) Anyway, I'd love to help you where and whenever needed. Am I needed at these weekly meetings?

Oh, and the baby's name is Avry Elizabeth Cox. I just didn't want to ruin the suprise for those they haven't told yet. But I'm pretty sure they're ok if you know

LIFE IS SHORT, BREAK THE RULES, FORGIVE QUICKLY,
KISS SLOWLY, LOVE TRULY, LAUGH UNCONTROLLABLY,

AND NEVER REGRET ANYTHING THAT MADE YOU SMILE!!