Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happy Birthday P daddy!!


I'm so sorry to remind you but you are getting old. It may be time for me to start looking for your replacement before you start malfunctioning and breaking down!! JK!
We hope you know how much we love and adore you! I lucked out in the hubby department, I found the best dad ever for our kids and that is not even debatable, you have the patience of a saint, your full of life and wisdom, hard working, goal oriented and I don't think I will ever feel worthy to be your wife! I know how much our kids love and adore you now, but I cannot wait till they are older and fully appreciate what an amazing father they have. The things you have taught them, the time you take teaching, helping with homework, encouraging them to be the best that they can be, and best of all just goofing around. You are truly one of a kind. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.Hugs and kisses from your people, and if your really lucky maybe even a back rub later....
I so bad wanted to put your cruise picture on here (ya, you know the one but I refrained out of love!!!)



I love this picture!!

No comments:

LIFE IS SHORT, BREAK THE RULES, FORGIVE QUICKLY,
KISS SLOWLY, LOVE TRULY, LAUGH UNCONTROLLABLY,

AND NEVER REGRET ANYTHING THAT MADE YOU SMILE!!