Friday, October 24, 2008

I like the number 4

I just found this tag on my friend Nicole's blog. You go to the fourth picture in the fourth file of pictures on your computer! I said if it was a pic I could share I would do it!!
This is what I found! A picture of our FOUR kids on our first ever family Disney trip in March of 2005. Good times. We had such a good time just the six of us. I remember it was perfect weather. The kids were all good ages. Keaton could ride a lot of the rides and all of the kids were just in awe and had such a blast! There really is nothing better than family trips, making new memories and having FUN!!! It wasn't THAT long ago but I can't believe how much they have changed!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

GOOD ONE!
Love the cuties at Disneyland!
Don't we all have a picture standing right there... kind of amazing when you think about it!

LIFE IS SHORT, BREAK THE RULES, FORGIVE QUICKLY,
KISS SLOWLY, LOVE TRULY, LAUGH UNCONTROLLABLY,

AND NEVER REGRET ANYTHING THAT MADE YOU SMILE!!