Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I am thankful count down

I have been slacking on my OGT's (one good thing) and my I feel lucky list so why not start another one? In the spirit of giving thanks were going to do a daily I am thankful list to count down to Thanks Giving which sadly is not very far away!
Today (11/11)
We are so thankful for the Veterans, past and present! Words cannot express the deep gratitude we feel for the sacrafices that have been made for the freedom we so abundantly enjoy. I get so emotional and choked up anytime I think about it. Monday the kids had an assembly at school that they were so excited about. All four of them expressed how great it was to be a part of, and I am thankful that they realize how important the men and women that fight for our Country are. It was a funny coincidence that Monday night one of my patient's dad is serving in Iraq right now. I told him that every night our family prays for his dads safety and for blessings for their family! I told his mom to please pass on to her husband our thanks and best wishes for a speedy and safe return!

No comments:

LIFE IS SHORT, BREAK THE RULES, FORGIVE QUICKLY,
KISS SLOWLY, LOVE TRULY, LAUGH UNCONTROLLABLY,

AND NEVER REGRET ANYTHING THAT MADE YOU SMILE!!