Thursday, November 6, 2008

Spirit week

I'm not always a fan of Spirit Week, personally I think most of the themes are pretty lame but we always have fun with crazy hair day. It was a little more challenging with the girls this year because they both have shorter hair right now!Braydon wasn't into this year which was fine with me, one less to worry about!! Keaton is for sure a challenge because he barely has hair! I really tried to talk him into wearing a head band with a bow like babied wear but he wanted no part of it! Later that night (the night before) he said can you just shave my head like dads? Sadly, I actually considered it. I thought it would be pretty funny and I knew it would grow back fast any way! Eric said no way though. Oh well, another time maybe? He settled on this goofy headband, it was the best I could come up with on short notice!! It's always fun going against the grain.


3 comments:

Missi's Mess said...

I cant believe you got Keaton to wear that headband. They look so cute. How long did it take to do Mal's hair?

. said...

Love the hair styles!! Tailor wants me to do her hair like that everyday:)) Hope all is going well for you call me sometime!!

Linda Bennett said...

Great headband Keaton! Crazy hair day is always our favorite too. How's the job going?

LIFE IS SHORT, BREAK THE RULES, FORGIVE QUICKLY,
KISS SLOWLY, LOVE TRULY, LAUGH UNCONTROLLABLY,

AND NEVER REGRET ANYTHING THAT MADE YOU SMILE!!