Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight fever

Yes we have the fever along with way to many other people. Kiley and I and Stacey and her daughter Sydney went to the midnight premier of Twilight. Not really sure if I was more excited about doing something fun with Kiley or seeing this much anticipated movie ?? Probably a tie? I usually don't have a problem staying up late but for some reason I was exceptionally tired on Thursday, Kiley of course being our energizer bunny did just fine! We got pretty good seats and since we were there a couple hours early the girls had time to make themselves comfy! We had some snacks and enjoyed a good movie. I really wasn't sure what to expect and wouldn't let my hopes up for fear it would disappoint. Kiley loved it I thought it was good but of course a movie NEVER does the book justice!! We both want to see it again (me so I will be more awake and be able to pay better attention!!) Thanks friends for going with us!Love the shirt Sydney!


Not really sleeping!

5 comments:

russandkatie said...

thanks for voting for me! I didn't know you had a blog, it's very cute!!!

Linda Bennett said...

I was awake when I saw it and I really liked it. I'll go again though so let me know when you're going. I'm glad I already had tickets for Friday when you invited me to the midnight showing. I probably wouldn't have stayed awake...

Naughty Newbee's said...

Way good uh?? I love you girls shirts where did you get those?? I want one. I am so out of control and need to put a handle on it! :) I feel like a teenager again....

Nikki said...

I saw it with friends last week, too. I did not read the book, so I was not disappointed as some of them were (a little). I thought it was good. I would totally see it again - when it comes out on video!

BRIANA said...

Love the blog! I am blogstalking from Nicole's blog! Your family is so darling and it's fun to see the pics!!

LIFE IS SHORT, BREAK THE RULES, FORGIVE QUICKLY,
KISS SLOWLY, LOVE TRULY, LAUGH UNCONTROLLABLY,

AND NEVER REGRET ANYTHING THAT MADE YOU SMILE!!