Monday, November 17, 2008

Thankful ...

Thursday 11/13
GOOD FRIENDS-
We are EXCEPTIONALLY blessed with good friends. I get choked up when I think about it. To know that you have people that you love and you can count on NO MATTER WHAT is the best kind of feeling in the world. I am thankful that my kids have good friends that come from good families and that they are learning how to be good, dependable friends themselves!! It is so important to us.

Friday 11/14
PROJECTS-
I know this may seem silly but we are all happier when we have things going on and are being productive. They are different things for each of us. I am thankful for the different talents each of us possess that makes being productive possible.

Saturday 11/15
TEMPLE COVENANTS-
Today was my future sister in laws bridal shower. You can't help but reflect and reminisce. I am so happy they found each other and made the commitment to marry in the temple and that we get to witness it. It is a good refresher for us to remember our special day and how blessed we are to have made those covenants and the blessings we receive by keeping them!!

Sunday 11/16
GOOD BOOKS
Sunday's are the perfect day to cuddle up with a good book. After church, slipping into to warm, comfy clothes and diving in to a good book. This week is The Christmas Sweater by Glenn Beck
(you can never go wrong with Glenn). I love to read and so does Kiley. I love that she is such an advanced reader with a good comprehension and we can share books now!! Eric's even catching the fever a little.

2 comments:

corbin6 said...

in response to your comment it is approiate if Elisha wants to do something with Jessica.....not so much if Eric is the one leaving the comment. haha. oh, but I'm free for either of you.

The Booher's said...

Hey guys its Buffy! I love that you have a blog too! I found your thru Melissa Bailey!

LIFE IS SHORT, BREAK THE RULES, FORGIVE QUICKLY,
KISS SLOWLY, LOVE TRULY, LAUGH UNCONTROLLABLY,

AND NEVER REGRET ANYTHING THAT MADE YOU SMILE!!