Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Memories

I again stole this from Sammy! Thanks

Everyone needs to try this!!! It could be fun ---

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember--it can be funny, weird, awkward, random, etc.!


2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

I look forward to your comments!!!

3 comments:

CandraWynne said...

Again... to many memories to count! You have the sweetest personality and when you and Stacey get together you both are a crack up :) I remember in Utah when we were at conference going shopping at the outlet malls. You introduced me to the Coach outlet store :) taylor is still thanking you for that one! Thanks for being such a great example to me. Its fun to watch your family grow up. They're all so beautiful especially you're girls... just like their mom!

corbin6 said...

OK Chicka where do I begin? Girls camp memories could be a blog of its own! But, that's where it starts! The sleepless nights, decorating, the dead lizard and sleeping bag incident. Repelling (even though we weren't allowed!)The Preisthood break-in! I could go on and on. Utah our first 15hour trip. The fair, dancing, rocket chick, movie on the wall the best kind of fun! Camping, California, 2am beach run and the dead sea lion. I told you! I can spot a dead sea lion a mile away in the pitch black!!Card games and mid day movies. But most of all just having the same thought process all the time, ok, we need to stop that when it comes to what to wear but the rest of the time it is great! Thank you for being such an awesome friend to me and accepting me just for me. good, bad and ugly! Hopefully we have many many more memories to make and pranks to pull! Remember - Well behaved women rarely make history! I think we're on our way to the history books!

corbin6 said...

ooh ohh, I thought of another one!
DO THESE WINDOWS OPEN??!!.....I'm not gonna jump.

LIFE IS SHORT, BREAK THE RULES, FORGIVE QUICKLY,
KISS SLOWLY, LOVE TRULY, LAUGH UNCONTROLLABLY,

AND NEVER REGRET ANYTHING THAT MADE YOU SMILE!!